10 Facts about the AIM Weekend Walleye Series Fishing Tournaments
- The AIM Weekend Walleye Series is a grass-roots tournament. It was created by and is run by anglers for anglers with fairness and conservation in mind.
- No sponsors needed to get started. The affordable format of the AIM Weekend Walleye Series is perfect for any tournament angler, providing anglers with experience and exposure needed to gain sponsorship.
- The AIM Weekend Walleye Series was created for the working angler. The tournament schedule makes it possible for a team to leave work Friday, pre-fish Saturday, fish the tournament Sunday and be back to work Monday.
- The AIM Weekend Walleye Series hosts 4 qualifying events and 1 championship in each of 3 states each year. Plus, you may qualify for a no-entry fee national championship made up of the 10 qualifying teams from each of 3 states from the previous year. The 3 states are North Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.
- The AIM Weekend Walleye Series is a Catch-Record-Release tournament. This means that all fish are returned to the water after anglers record the length of the fish with a photograph. The length of the fish is calculated into a weight that determines where a team will place in the tournament.
- The AIM Weekend Walleye Series is an affordable tournament series. Each qualifying event entry fee is only $300 and 75% of tournament fees are paid out to 15% of the teams participating per event. Each state championship pays out 90% of fees and are paid out to 15% of the teams participating.
- With a full 100 boat field, the AIM Weekend Walleye Series will pay out in cash an over $100, 000 in each of the 3 states North Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin for the season. At the no entry fee Warrior Boats National Championship Shootout over $75,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded.
- The AIM Weekend Walleye Series rules and verification processes make this tournament series one of the fairest tournaments available.
- 10 anglers from each state will qualify for the Warrior Boats National Championship Shootout. Anglers compete for a new Warrior boat, Yamaha motor, Garmin electronics package worth over $55,000. This year 30 teams will compete at the Warrior Boats National Championship Shootout where there will be over $75,000 in cash and prizes awarded with no entry fee.
- Fishing tournaments like the AIM Weekend Walleye Series makes you a better angler. It challenges your fishing knowledge, introduces anglers to new waters and techniques, while making some fishing friends. Enter an event, today!
ND AIM Tournament Director (701)226-9870 firstname.lastname@example.org AIMfishing.com
AIM Supporting Sponsors: Mercury Marine, Nitro Boats, Garmin, Navionics, Power Pole, Worldwide Marine Insurance, AirWave Pedestals, Off Shore Tackle, Vibrations Tackle, Pro Chattrr, Gemini Sport Marketing, Treeland Resort, Anglers Avenue, Moonshine Lures Shiver Minnow, JT Outdoors Products, Fox River Lures and Rods, Bismarck Mandan Convention and Visitors Bureau, Marinette, WI
Presented by Yamaha Motor Corp USA and Warrior Boats LLC.