Fenwick® has released its newly revamped Eagle™ series of rods for 2020 building upon its freshwater rod-maker legacy. The Eagle series is the result of tireless research and development and has once again raised the bar for performance and affordability in its category. The Eagle is perfect for chasing nearly any freshwater fish species due to its blank through construction and minimal reel seat to give anglers the sensitivity needed to feel even the faintest of bites.
For more than seventy years, the Fenwick Eagle has been a mainstay for multi-species anglers. The rod has developed a cult following among bass, walleye and panfish anglers due to its impressive design and Fenwick’s dedication to innovation. The Eagle Series has stood the test of time and continues to incorporate new graphite and rod guide technology each year, melding tradition with innovation.
“The latest iteration of the Fenwick Eagle Series continues the longstanding heritage of the Eagle line of rods,” said Andrew Wheeler, Marketing Director for Fenwick. “There are anglers out there that have fished with the Eagle Series for decades and with each update, we have a responsibility to those anglers to give them best Eagle rod they’ve ever held, year after year. It’s not something that we take lightly.”
The 2020 Fenwick Eagle Series features premium cork and TAC grips along with upgraded stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts to provide increased casting performance with less friction. The ergonomic minimal reel seat aides in sensitivity and it maintains Fenwick’s time tested and proven actions. It is also backed by a five-year warranty.
The Eagle Series rods will be available in a variety of sizes and actions, providing anglers with the choice to use a Fenwick Eagle rod no matter what the situation. Starting at $59.95 the Eagle Series of rods is still one of the best buys in fishing. The full line of Fenwick Eagle rods can be found at retailers nationwide. For more information visit www.fenwickfishing.com..
- Premium cork and TAC grips
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Ergonomic minimal reel seat
- Classic Fenwick Actions-Time tested and proven from the original graphite rod company
- 5 year limited warranty
Fenwick Eagle Rods Specifications:
- Eagle Casting Rods (5 Sku’s) MSRP $59.99-$69.95
- Eagle Spinning Rods (23 Sku’s) MSRP $59.95-$69.95
- Eagle Casting Salmon/Steelhead Rods (9 Sku’s) MSRP $69.95-$79.95
- Eagle Spinning Salmon/Steelhead Rods (4 Sku’s) MSRP $69.95-$79.95
- Eagle Travel Rods (5 Sku’s) MSRP $69.95-$89.95)
- Eagle Telescopic Travel Rods (2 Sku’s) MSRP $69.95