Minneapolis, MN. – Regardless of your expertise level, anglers rely on some type of marine electronics for navigation, fish and structure location. The RipaLip University app helps you setup, tweak and dial-in your marine electronics by making it convenient for anglers to retrieve technical information, tips and settings while they are on the water, where they need it the most. Browse through more than 150 products and review the quick start guide, advanced reference guide, networking and installation, resources, FAQs, how-to videos and more for your specific locator. Available for smart phones and tablets. Download today in the Apple and Google stores.
Minneapolis, MN. – RipaLip, the makers of the marine electronics protection system, has launched a new mobile app to provide on-demand tools to help anglers learn how to setup, tweak and dial-in their marine electronics. The mobile app, named RipaLip University, is available in the Apple Store and Google Play for download to smart phones and tablets.
RipaLip University solves an ongoing problem for both recreational and professional anglers, which is the need to quickly and easily maneuver the intricacies that come with varying types of marine electronics from various manufacturers. RipaLip University benefits include:
- Access – RipaLip University quickly and easily places information in the palm of anglers’ hands, including quick start guide, advanced reference guide, networking and installation, resources, FAQs, videos and more. The mobile app makes it convenient for anglers to retrieve information while they are on the water, where they need it the most.
- Education – Users can browse through more than 150 products from Humminbird, Lowrance, Minn Kota and Motorguide, eliminating the need to review cumbersome and lengthy manufacturer owner’s manuals or search YouTube for more information.
- Personalization – RipaLip University’s “My Rig” section allows quick access to your gear. Anglers personalize the app by loading their locators, trolling motor and accessories to the my rig section. You can even upload a boat photo, name and model.
- Customization – Once you have your electronics setup to your liking enter and save those settings in the App’s default setting section. You can also create an unlimited number of cheat sheets for your favorite bodies of water. Each cheat sheet can include your favorite settings and notes detailing how and where you were fishing.
- Current – The app is continually updated with new gear, instructional information and tips
- Cost-effective – RipaLip University is only $9.99 per year and starts with a 14 day free trial. If you choose to cancel the subscription during the trial period you keep the Angler version at no cost which includes access all listed products, the Quick Start Guide, Resources and My Rig. Your credit card will not be charged until the trial period is over.
“Regardless of your expertise level, anglers rely on some type of marine electronics for navigation, fish and structure location. But after spending thousands of dollars on marine electronics, anglers are oftentimes frustrated with the complexity of settings and choices that vary based on electronics manufacturer,” said David Janiszewski, RipaLip Owner and Founder.
“RipaLip University will end anglers’ frustration and now deliver piece-of-mind to anglers right there on the water, in the palm of their hands.”
Download the RipaLip University App on the Apple and Google Stores.
Visit www.ripalipuniversity.com for more details
For more information contact David Janiszewski, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612.325.5436