Do you make money in the fishing industry? It’s time to take your career to the next level! Join over 1,400 Guides, Charter Captains, Tournament Anglers, and Industry Professionals who are already taking advantage of all the NPAA has to offer.
Successful pro anglers like Jeff Gustafson, John Crews, Jay Przekurat and Korey Sprengel trust the NPAA to help them build their skills, industry connections, and level of professionalism––you should too! No matter the species you target, the NPAA can help you step up your game.
NPAA Member Benefits:
- We Represent YOU through lobbying efforts at the federal and state levels to protect sportfishing and resource access.
- Ongoing professional development: seminars and resources to help you gain sponsors, file taxes, market your business, and catch more fish.
- Members only discounts: exclusive pricing and programs from top partners around the industry.
- Access to the correct commercial boat insurance––policies are underwritten specifically for tournament anglers, guides and charter captains.
- Your membership dues support conservation efforts across the country to ensure safe and unrestricted access to public waters both today and for future generations.
- Connect with sponsors and other pros through valuable networking opportunities:
- Inclusion in private contact database and public member listing
- Access to members only Facebook Group
- Member news shared on NPAA social media channels.
- Member press releases forwarded to over 5,000 verified e-mail recipients including media and industry contacts.
- Discounted Annual Conference admission – $50 savings!
- Weekly NewsBLAST: The top industry stories, new product releases, and tournament updates filtered for relevance to you and delivered directly to your inbox every week.
- Monthly Member Newsletter: association updates, advocacy alerts, and partner discount programs conveyed in an exclusive member email.
- Support of the Future Angler Foundation’s (FAF) mission to create new anglers of all ages.
- Proudly display your professional status with a 6-inch set of NPAA decals featuring your personal member number.
With your membership, you are also eligible to attend the 2022/2023 NPAA Conference in Fort Myers, Florida January 6-8 and save $50 on the Conference Fee. The NPAA Conference offers information and networking opportunities that aren’t available at any other fishing industry event. Attendees will have the opportunity to attend workshops, seminars, networking events, and product demonstrations, all geared toward increasing the professionalism of anglers.